> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Mustang GTR

Default Mustang GTR

OK, go easy on me.. I don't do sigs so this is a step up for me.. Found a tutorial on creating a simple sig background then went my own direction with it. Doesn't compare to everyone else's on GFX Void, but I wouldn't call it the worst either.. You all should see my other sigs.. They are way worse than this.

*Oh yeah.. I did my own brushes too..

EDIT:
    Oh yeah.. And 'TranceManiac' is my new alias on all the other message boards I'm on. 'wfcamb' is my old one and also the one I use on here..
    Last edited by wfcamb; 11-18-2008 at 03:22 AM.

I'd suggest toning down the light source at the top and maybe doing something about the orange near Trance Maniac, cuz it's lined up w/ the orange line thing on the car and (to me) it looks a bit odd, but besides that it's a nice solid sig to me. Not much blending u could do on this, but I guess thats also 1 reason y Papa and others said car sigs are tough to make. With that in mind, it's not bad gj dude
    Newest

Yes, the light source is VERY bright so try making it a bit softer. It looks very cool other than that, although I would try to change the text, try some different fonts and sizes and colours and mess around with where you put it. Nice job, car sigs are very hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPancake View Post
    MarkPancake banned.
    Success.

lol... I hadn't even noticed that perfectly lined up orange line! Thanks for pointing that out to me..

And I guess I was thinking, or.. I don't know what I was thinking with how bright I got the light! lol.. Guess maybe I just wasn't thinking..? Glad I didn't do too bad of a job.. I always found people sigs harder to accomplish than mechanical vehicles and such.. As for the text.. Well.. One thing at a time! I've never been good at the text thing. This is the best of them all I think, and that's not saying much either..

Thanks for the posts!