» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New sig.

Default New sig.

The text is bad, I know.

I think you just need more. There seems to be a bit of a lack of BG. Thats fine because theres soo much effects, but when you are going minimalistic that means everything else has to be really really good.
    The blending is okay, but the c4d doesnt really blend. The lighting is a bit too strong and really doesn't work to weel with the render.

The text is not bad! Just move it out of the corner! NEVER put it in the corner. I can tell right now that you aren't confident in your etxt when you put it there. Your trying to hide it. It's a very big part of the sig. lol i love explaining with anaolgies:
    Your sig is your sandwhich: The render is the meat (obviously it is the best part of the sandwhich), The effects is the cheese, It goes over the render a bit but it isn't everywhere.The BG is the two buns, Encases the rest of the render and effects. Now the text is the ketchup. You Dont squirt the ketchu onto the side of your sandwhich do you? No That only gives you ketchup on the very side. You put it right int he middle there.

I think you get the point haha.
    Overall not a bad sig. You blended well but work on your BG and your lighting and text.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Papa, you gave that same analogy to me when I first posted something on the Void. It's a good one.

It might be a good idea to check out ^^Papa's Text Basic Tutorial, it's really great just to get the basics down. There are a lot of effects, I would tone down the colour of all that blue, it's a bit neon which looks decent but would look better as a darker colour. :P Your blending is good and hiding part of the render like that is a good concept. Your light source is also pretty nice. Good job, just check out some tuts and you will improve. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPancake View Post
    MarkPancake banned.
    Success.