No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Bowser JR. Sig! ( 2nd try ) C&C plz :)

Hi all! This is my 2nd sig while using C4D's/Renders so, Tell me what you think of it!

........BowserJR..........

The clan, I'm sorry this got to the third page. Gfxvoid is usually pretty good about commenting everybodies work.

First off, this is not how you make a background. I think you are going at it the wrong way. You added a bunch of c4d's to it and thne added the render. Always add the render first and work it your bg around it. Start off with some stocks or something in the BG just anything to get you going. Then maybe add a few c4d's in. BUt when you do make sure they are the same color or are the same color style (so like highly saturated doesn't go with gray..)

The render looks a bit LOw quality. Next time try using a render that is higher quality it will help the overall feel of your sig a lot. A few signs of low quality is grain, pixilation, and blurriness.

The text is pretty good but don't make your text see through liek that. it makes it rly tough to read. I reccomend you try a few tutorials. Take my text tutorial as well, it's one of the X's in my sig. i don't know which. It will help you with you making text though as that is one of the hardest part of gfx, learning text.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    The clan, I'm sorry this got to the third page. Gfxvoid is usually pretty good about commenting everybodies work.

First off, this is not how you make a background. I think you are going at it the wrong way. You added a bunch of c4d's to it and thne added the render. Always add the render first and work it your bg around it. Start off with some stocks or something in the BG just anything to get you going. Then maybe add a few c4d's in. BUt when you do make sure they are the same color or are the same color style (so like highly saturated doesn't go with gray..)

The render looks a bit LOw quality. Next time try using a render that is higher quality it will help the overall feel of your sig a lot. A few signs of low quality is grain, pixilation, and blurriness.

The text is pretty good but don't make your text see through liek that. it makes it rly tough to read. I reccomend you try a few tutorials. Take my text tutorial as well, it's one of the X's in my sig. i don't know which. It will help you with you making text though as that is one of the hardest part of gfx, learning text.
    Hehe THanks for watching/commenting, it was only my second sig and not to show off but many ppl say i've got alot better already I'm gonna try some of ur tutorials right now Thank you.