My team just recently started competing with the MLG team they have set up and they are 8-0 on GB and are going to be going to all MLG events this year. The teams members all have prior LAN experience from both loacl tourneys and MLG events from Gears of War 1. What we are looking for in a sponsor is for financial support if possible to help relieve our other sponsors that help pay for events. But what we are mainly looking for is a team to design us a website and possibly provide a domain like .com or .net. We can get that but if you are able to help us with that then that would be very helpful. We are also looking for a team to make the team userbars, sigs, logos, and many more things as well as a clan logo/team to design our t-shirts or jerseys for events. With this help your team/company will be on our jerseys at events to get your name out to the MLG community even more because i know this team has potential to do good in the 09 season. Hit me up on my GT which is BtB Majestik. Or send me an email at fanpiston06@hotmail.com