> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My Wallpapers

Default My Wallpapers

Hello!I'm a 15 year old bulgarian student who wants to become a graphic designer.I have no talent in art but I struggle with what little skill I have to try and create something.I noticed your great community and wanted to post here to get some feedback on my work.I have an year worth of experience in design overall and I rarely read tutorials.I would be very thankful if you give me feedback on my works.

Please give me some feedback
    Last edited by Papa; 12-06-2008 at 08:21 AM.

Welcome to the forum! FIrst off your gonna want to post your picture in IMage tags next time you show some. That way poeople don't have to click a link to see each of your pictures. (people can be kind of lazy at times).

To do that click the picture of the mountain inbetween the quote box and the world with a chain. And then paste your link in the dialogue box that pops up.

I'm gonna edit it for you so you see what i mean and then i'll continue my critique.

JUst so you know the first windows XP wally (wallpaper) is sick. You did an awesome job on that and it looks really pro.
    The other are nice but you have to work on making your LP's stand out more as LP's instead of looking so much like large sigs.
    I do liek the wya how you make the BG match the render so well though. NIce.
    Last edited by Papa; 12-06-2008 at 08:23 AM.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Thanks for the critique.There's only one thing I didn't exactly understand.What's LP?Never heard it before.I'm glad you liked them and I'm sorry for not using the IMG tag (I knew about it.I didn't use it because I thought it was forbidden to post high-res images with it.)I hope I can learn more about design in this forum.

An LP is a large piece. And welcome to the forum! I agree with papa for the most part, nice work. And a piece of advice: tutorials are definitely worthwhile. you don't have to use them all the time obviously, but it is a GREAT way to pick nifty new techniques - and there are lots of tuts on this forum, and they are all well done. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

"You want a piece of Uncle?" - Uncle, Jackie Chan Adventures

Thanks.I'll try and read the tutorials.And thanks for the advices.I really appreciate them

Umm guys I edited the Dark Stalker wallpaper.Here's the new version.What do you think?