» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default i is trying so very hardz.. :P

tried to take a little more time in doing this one, i never seem to be able to spend more than an hour at most doing a sig. but here it is, in all its blurriness and emptiness... i would love topaz right about now.

v1:

v2:

C&C / Rate Pwetty Pwease
    edit: woops i did forget a border, I'll put that in shortly: I put the border in.
    Last edited by Miril; 12-12-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -

this is a cool concept. I understand the abyss theme, but the black on the right behind where the text is currently could be really enhanced by a nifty bright c4d. Sorry, I know everyone just tends to suggest "throw a c4d on there!" but i think it would enhance this piece a lot. And lose the fancy m behind the main text. Your blending is good though, and the effects are well done. nice use of light sources. overall good work, keep it up!

"You want a piece of Uncle?" - Uncle, Jackie Chan Adventures

Woah... this needs some lighting up its a bit dark in that siggeh.

i put an effect c4d in there to try and fill up some space and add some flow, but I don't really like how that turned out...

it is really dark, i know, and i tried to brighten it a little, but the more i brighten it the weirder it looks... when i get some time i'll go back and do a little remake and in the beginning add some more light in.

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -

I like the C4D on this one and the text looks pretty good now. The lighting although a bit bright has some good connotations to the whole abyss theme, so that fits. Overall a pretty nice job, I like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPancake View Post
    MarkPancake banned.
    Success.