» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok guys this is my first ever attempt at a pop out here, ive never really gotten so frustrated in my life BUT thats ok i survived at hopefully did a halfway decent job for my first try.i did 2 versions 1 is half blending because i really wanted to make it feel she was actuall coming in and out of color, the second is just all blended. tell me what u all think and remember BE GENTLE lol

nice work, its allright, maybe the text could be a bit bigger in the right bottom corner but the blend and popout is great. and also great work on the brushing

is pop out a software or a technique or wad? quite nice, anyway, do you mean the popout means something that jumps out of the sig? CONFUSED

GAH! MY EYES!! im sorry dude but this really needs work. ok, first of all, you didnt blend the render, you just colorized it. BLEND it for god sakes! also, the second one is just ugly, bad idea right there the background is actually nice, and the tira text is ok, but the unspoken text is bad and the actual pop out is horrible. dude, im sorry, but seriously. did you use a render for this? cuz you have a white line along the whole person. its really not workin dude, sorry. and sceptileex, popout is when the render in a sig goes outside of the sig, so theres a box but the sword or gun or head of the render goes a little above it.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Looks good. This forum is perfect for pop-outs
    rapidx: Please give more detailed critique.

Originally posted by Illegalx17@Apr 25 2005, 07:28 AM
    GAH! MY EYES!! im sorry dude but this really needs work.* ok, first of all, you didnt blend the render, you just colorized it.* BLEND it for god sakes!* also, the second one is just ugly, bad idea right there * the background is actually nice, and the tira text is ok, but the unspoken text is bad and the actual pop out is horrible.* dude, im sorry, but seriously.* did you use a render for this? cuz you have a white line along the whole person.* its really not workin dude, sorry.* and sceptileex, popout is when the render in a sig goes outside of the sig, so theres a box but the sword or gun or head of the render goes a little above it.
    [snapback]42213[/snapback]

Ok well so much for the BE GENTLE sub title. thanks for being honest but uh im not seein any white line on the render and yes i actually did use a render and like i said its my first try.

EDIT:Ok the only white line i see actually is the white 2px border.maybe thats what u mean? :unsure:

im sorry i was a little harsh. it is a good sig, but the popout needs work. look at what im saying.

thats what i see on my screen. notice the white line around the render?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

ahh i see, damn i cant even see any of that on my screen, wonder why. shit if i would have seen that i would have never of posted this, thanks for pointing that out man. oh and its all good if i would have seen what u saw i prolly would have said the same thing dispite the subtitle lol

i agree with Illegalx17 ... sry dude

Well. Yeah. If you don't make the background of the sig the exact color of the forum.. the white line around the render will form. Since you use another forum color scheme.. it wouldn't have worked if he made it a white background.