» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: poka dots.

Default poka dots.

a mix of styles from me. Tell me what u think.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

hmmm very similar to ur other one.
    i like the colours def.
    like the colours..
    ur style is very defined...looking pretty nice.
    hmmm i tink it could use a border?
    but that's it...amazing stuff.

I think its awesome... seeing a lot of good sigs tonight. Her arm does seem a bit thin though cause of the splatter/clipping masks (whatever you did there...) imo, but that shouldn't be fixed cause it looks too awesomeness there :P Otherwise its nice, maybe fill up the left side with something/crop it.

good job

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -

in my very my very honest opinion we all now its papa and regardless of that no need to fear to be xD truthful to him, he is normally giving serious CnC's to everyone we should as well

so calling it right out the bat amazing is either sucking up a bit for being papa or being opinion biased, because we normally get amazing stuff from him

having said that i do like the concept and the color scheme allthough compared to any other work from yours it way below your average quality, it lacks a bit of flow since the change or transition to one state to the other is pretty much too abrupt to make the eye flow about. left side is completely empty and makes the sig feel a bit dull unfinished.

your tezt placement and selection is always awsome but on this one is almost too hard to read. it lacks depth imo

the effects are nice and the idea is cool as well maybe workign a bit more on this one can bring it out, atm it feels more like a concept in work than an actuall sig to me
    newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

my c&c was very opinion based, firescorpio, and I probably should've taken more time on it, I was in a rush getting called down to grab my dinner before it got cold.

the depth is a bit of a problem now that i look at it again, imo it's because of the skinny arm i mentioned. the color change is abrupt as you mentioned, but also imo i like it better that way.

as i said my c&c was opinion based and just glancing at it i found very few things wrong with it. i'll try and make meh c&c a little more helpful in the future :P soz

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -

i like it, kept it simple. Colors hot as always.Compo, flow is on there. But could use a bit more depth (i like depth shush) Awesome sig overall imo.

SUN-KEN-ROCK

http://jayteare.deviantart.com/

Cosmosys
    Intrinsic Nature will be back soon no worries.
    Gifts

Agree with the above. Also, the left side is really, really empty. It just stretches on and on out there. I also wish so much of the hair wasn't blended in. if you were to leave some of it from out under the pink it would provide a better transition platform than how it is now. And I like the color change - maybe just crop it in on the left side a bit. And I think exposing more hair will add some depth. I really like this style, this piece just needs some refining. Overall though the concept is very solid

"You want a piece of Uncle?" - Uncle, Jackie Chan Adventures

To me, it looks a bit flat, but thats ok, because the rest of the elements make it POP.
    The polka dot colours are awesome, and the fit really nicely.
    I think there is a bit too much empty space on the wall, but I guess it would be hard to put something there.
    Don't really like that big glow on the right, but again, something else wouldn't have fit, just maybe tone it down a bit.
    Great subtle text as always Papa.
    So strongest points are the colour and originality.
    Falls down a bit on the depth, but still looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPancake View Post
    MarkPancake banned.
    Success.

i think i'm biased as fire sed

Maybe some more dept
    but i like it really much
    Favorite: