» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 007

Default 007

well i was also working on a sig on 007 =P trying to be more versatile with my style trying to keep it so that ppl know its me but i am trying to vary around with it still very choppy =P but i guess its a start CnC pls

(i guess this one is ok not to happy with the end result but still)

newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

Damn, freaking amazing! Really love the c4d's effect only bad part i see is that the "firescorpio" font could be better. But thats amazing.

only problem i see is depth, it doesn't feel like a realistic depth

try to blur at the side of the c4ds and i dont like the Firescorpio text try to do the same text effect as the other . and over its nice O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Firescorpio View Post
    well i was also working on a sig on 007 =P trying to be more versatile with my style trying to keep it so that ppl know its me but i am trying to vary around with it still very choppy =P but i guess its a start CnC pls

(i guess this one is ok not to happy with the end result but still)

where to start...damm.
    starting off the effects are hopt. the text is well done too.
    colours a bit muted..but me i prefer contrast...matter of opinion.
    it suits bond soo well.
    lighting is good too.
    overall great tag. i like it..doesn't matter if u dont.

very good but needs something more
    My Newest

Making A Tutorial: Off
    Mail me if you wanna collaberate.

Nice depth, nice effects overall. A few things: His right shoulder i think should be blended better, maybe a clipping mask with a fractal brush to make it all match up nicely. Right now it just looks like you erased with a soft brush. And I really don't like the text. "Another way to die" is nice, "007" is weak. Imo, if you are going to have the numbers you might as well go for the classic logo with the gun. And the firescorpio text....well, I agree with the above. Make it seem more suave and sexy. Right now it's like, "I'm firescorpio with a sweet tag but I'm goofy so I used a cousin of comic sans for my name.". Actually it's not that bad, but it definitely needs work. Other than that, this sig is freaking sweet. Really nice work overall.

"You want a piece of Uncle?" - Uncle, Jackie Chan Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Aces High View Post
    . Right now it's like, "I'm firescorpio with a sweet tag but I'm goofy so I used a cousin of comic sans for my name.". Actually it's not that bad, but it definitely needs work.
    haha, i was gonna say that too.
    El fire, we know it's you because your the only person i know that would put their name in comic sans on a sexy sig like that.

It's an awesome sig, but the way you blended the c4d's bothers me. You didn't really blend them into bond you just kinda ended them somewhere on his jacket. you need to bring that all the way down to the bottom of the sig that way it blends better or cut it off behind his jacket, but pick one cause rigth now it looks really half assed.

Lighting is nice thougha dnt he black on the left side givies it that gold and sexy look.

But why blur it so much? I know you know about depth of feild so why did you blur it so close to bond? it doesn't make sense. Just cause its a sig don't abandon what you learned at gfx school and coca cola. Use it, most kids on here would kill for that knowledge.

Teh another way to die font is okay but i wouldhave prefered a pixel font most defitnly, it would have flowed better with the 007 font.
    And the whoel firescropio part..well i covered that before.

On a last note his blue tie doesn't go with the purple in the bg. I'd switch the color on that, pay attention to the details.

it's a decent tag but..as it is a new style you need time to finnesse it.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

heheeh thnks for the CnC guys and actually the Firescorpio text wast just xD to see if you guys got the joke xD most of u got it think xD

as for what papa said yeah i think im not paying attention to other details i normally would for work or any project on school =P i'll work on the details and post a V2 as soon as i get back home right now im on our holiday house for the 24th family reunion and stuffz @--@ xD

edit:
    lol fux that xD photoshop 7 ftfw XD
    couldn't do much bout the c4d's since i edited xD the image i linked on teh forums lol =P

v2
    Last edited by Firescorpio; 12-20-2008 at 02:01 PM.
    newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

v2 text is even worse.

Hurts my eyes XD