» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default GFX.overdose (it needs help)

yeah ok, so, like I said... this needs some drastic help. I'm tinkering with it but the main problem I'm seeing is that I can barely see my stock (well it became a sort of floating head) and that I'm getting FHS... well, yeah. C&C / insult this baddie right here

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -

it kinda hurt my eyes on first glance >.<'' xD
    ok first off hmm i can see some things wrong with this one:

first of the blending on the C4d's near to the right of his face feel weird probably wrong it has this weird black space in between that just feels wrong, as for a effect of some wavy lightning or idk what is it if feels completely out of place and imho you should remove it.

as for the left side it seems a tad to chaotic, in generall the sig feels a tad to chaotic and busy lots of effects going on and i think i can see at least 3 differen c4d's and fractals.

i think lightning is a off so it kinda beaks of the sig feeling and there is little to no blending on the guys face so he feels just slapped on to the c4d's, hmmm t6he color scheme clashes with my taste since everythign is an eye catcher in the sig its hard to focus on anything, probably my advice would go back to blending around and softening the effects, and uniting it all around with a complementing color scheme and after choosing that scheme meshing the elements together with a photo filter or gradient overlay depends on your taste, but that would be my advice.
    newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

After such a long explaination from the "scorpio that roars" i agree fully with him.
    Fur's Gift BOOOO EVERYONE

Apathy and i talk shit about everything.
    Kritez you have unyil yomottoe
    KidBuu is that latin?
    Kritez yes

[DeviantART] [GrayMoon Studios]