Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,073
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prime's Thread

Hybrid View

Default Prime's Thread

Not sure how the posting system works here, as i'm new, but in attempt to be courteous ill keep all my work for Showcasing in this thread with updates when necessary!

Im posting here to get some critique and to learn some stuff so please feel free to offer anything that may help, no matter how advanced. I'd rather get detailed help and then ask if i'm confused than be talked to like i dont know what i'm doing - if you get what i mean.

You can find an extremely small sample of my older work [spanning roughly 8 months] here in the Introduction Thread.

Here's my latest:

I 'spose i'm not really happy with the Text first off, but after the time i'd spent starting again on this one i gave up when it came to the text. It was my attempt at something a bit more "Vectory" than my usual stuff.

Thanks for reading etc.

EDIT- Ah... a Sub-forum for Signatures etc. i missed. Can someone tell me the best/quickest way to get a mod to move this for me? thanks, and sorry.
    Last edited by OptiMAT Prime; 01-10-2009 at 01:11 PM.

moved;D

mixture of tech brushes! i like it , but lets see those white spots are too over bright, . reduce the contrast and brightness by making selection with a polygonal lasso tool and it will beperfect
    Fur's Gift BOOOO EVERYONE

Apathy and i talk shit about everything.
    Kritez you have unyil yomottoe
    KidBuu is that latin?
    Kritez yes

[DeviantART] [GrayMoon Studios]

Okay, thanks!
    So i tried it out, but only in large version - meaning it doesnt have a border, and is twice-size, but other than that it's exactly the same.

On a side note, here's some other recent stuff that i'm not so proud of, but i'll still post up just to get some tips on them.

seems u like bright tones too much hey i just quick edited your larger version say how about this:

KidBuu is that latin?
    Kritez yes

I guess i see where you're coming from there... hm... i'll keep it in mind when i do my next one. Thanks.

too much contrast is disturbing to eyes and morever it covers up the render. so when u make a monotone sig or artwork make sure u use as much less light sources as ucan.

KidBuu is that latin?
    Kritez yes

kidbuu you cannot edit someone elses arowkr unless they give you explicit permission to do so.

Optimat ususally we just make a thread per sig here but you are free to do whatever posting style you like best.

the first one is pretty cool, its got nice bklending and decent depth, the render is of rly low quality though i wish you picked something petter.

out of the next four your first is the best. Simple but still coull with great flow.

The others are oikay but they are a bit monotone and really dont have any cool efects.

you need to work on your BGs they really are pretty uninteresting and dont do a lot for your sigs.

You obviously know a lot about graphics so far, welcome.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

oh shit! i never meant to violate rules, i just wanted to explain him that over brightness is not walways useful
    Sorry!

KidBuu is that latin?
    Kritez yes

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    the first one is pretty cool, its got nice bklending and decent depth, the render is of rly low quality though i wish you picked something petter.

out of the next four your first is the best. Simple but still coull with great flow.

The others are oikay but they are a bit monotone and really dont have any cool efects.

you need to work on your BGs they really are pretty uninteresting and dont do a lot for your sigs.

You obviously know a lot about graphics so far, welcome.
    Thankyou very much Yeah okay i'll try to work on that stuff. I think a main difference between the stuff i do and a lot of the stuff i've seen so far browsing through some other threads is that i dont use 3D Renders hardly at all, i find them difficult to work with.
    I also find it hard to use different images to the stock image etc. like some people do to create the elaborate signatures that look busy - but in a nice way. I'll try and find an example maybe and get some tips.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBuu View Post
    oh shit! i never meant to violate rules, i just wanted to explain him that over brightness is not walways useful
    Sorry!
    I ain't gonna press charges or anything It's okay, i give you permission from the future to show me what you meant.