» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katy Perry Sig

Default Katy Perry Sig

Yes Once Again GFXVoid I've created my last Sig for tonight. Here it is the one the beautiful the amazing! Katy Perry!!

Also i made a Poster type thing.

CnC please.
    Last edited by Deco; 01-17-2009 at 03:00 PM.
    Second Best:

Best

Hokai. I like the siggy. the lp is odd, nice attempt at one though.
    First the siggy: OMFG WHAT IS WITH THE SQUARE AND THE EYES IN IT
    CREEPY STALKERESQUE.
    Text is ok, i like it
    those circle things around the entire thing, blocking a lot of it.. not a fan

LP: nice effects in there, I like the squares on the corners, really draws attention to the focal
    The black square with info is not only ugly but it makes you seem like a stalker. tbh.
    the LP text is... well... meh. It looks shoved in the corner which is never good.
    Overall nice

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -

Deco, i know the brush pack you're using, and you've got to try to hold back and not just load up with them all from one pack. That's my advice.

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMAT Prime View Post
    Deco, i know the brush pack you're using, and you've got to try to hold back and not just load up with them all from one pack. That's my advice.
    I have to say, I know the brush pack he's using too, but anyone else wouldn't know that.... looking at it from a strictly gfx point of view (not like how creative or anything it is, cause creativity is very hard to come by now a-days, most things have already been done) I think the brushing is fine. imo though.

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -

I didnt mean to suggest it was too bad looking, just trying to give a kick in the right direction in terms of progressing for the next piece.

I see :P it is true that 20 sigs with the exact same brushes / style gets boring

Et Tu?
    -

Well, a lot of people have a "style" and as long as it looks good to them then all power to them, but Deco is quite young yet, so im trying to encourage him/her to experiment.
    Deco i suggest looking at some of the more advanced tutorials just for their outcomes to see what you'd like to aim for and have a play around with what you know, while following a few that are of a level you're comfortable with. That way you get flavour and learn at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMAT Prime View Post
    Well, a lot of people have a "style" and as long as it looks good to them then all power to them, but Deco is quite young yet, so im trying to encourage him/her to experiment.
    Deco i suggest looking at some of the more advanced tutorials just for their outcomes to see what you'd like to aim for and have a play around with what you know, while following a few that are of a level you're comfortable with. That way you get flavour and learn at the same time!
    Thankyou all for your post By the way I'm a boy :P and i will try
    Second Best:

Best

very nice i am new here too man, i am 13, and yea i dont get what these guys are talking about but i wood do what the man says

Quote Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
    very nice i am new here too man, i am 13, and yea i dont get what these guys are talking about but i wood do what the man says
    I do understand what they say man they say to either get better brushes ect try different styles
    Second Best:

Best