> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Uncharted

Default Uncharted

Ok, right off the bat I can definitely with all confidence say this is not your best work. I see some nice things in there but I really can't say what they are, all the effects seem to be blended into one, which is nice in some spots, bad in others.
    Text is just ... weird. The stroke on the Uncharted bit is unnecessary and the part above it is unreadable.
    Has a little flow but not much, I can see it on the left side. Probably due to the fact that there are not many easily visible, clear, effects.
    I know you've done better, the two in your siggy right now are examples of that.
    The lighting is nice though, and the depth is good, the render looks nice too

Overall I'd rate it 6.5/10
    Clear effects + Better text (refer to papa's text tut, luv it always mwaha, or your own old works... or look down to the eagle siggy you made which has the best text EVA.) + better flow = solid sigz

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -

Good CnC Miril, but please try not to rate it unless they specifically ask for a rating.
    On to the sig, its alright, but the effects are all blended together, it's almost a whirlpool of mess.
    Colours aren't very nice either, try to bring out some more flair into the sig.
    The depth is the opposite way as well, the gun should be sharpened because it is closest to the front.
    Text is a bit wierd, maybe try to find a classic Uncharted font. :P
    Make the light source a tad bigger, but it's alright how it is.
    Bit of flow but the unclear effects make that hard to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPancake View Post
    MarkPancake banned.
    Success.

haha Ptka, I just realized your from Vancouver, BC. I live in surrey =P.

Very nice sig btw =)

It's nice but The Effects are too much for my liking and theres not really a focal point the only thing which draws me to the person is that he is a person theres No instant eye draw to him. :P Sorry just saying, a way you could fix this would be to make him stand out more and lower the effects around him it's like you blended him Too much into the background that he then became the background. :P
    Second Best:

Best