No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Well, today I went over to this kids house who I really fucking hate. The only reason I went over there was because of my mom forcing me to go. Anyways, when I got there we went to the mall, which I thought was going to be really fun, but when we got there all we did was sit in this damn cloth store for 5 fucking hours. I was so bored out of my mind that I was actually going insane. I asked my friend if he wanted to do something else, but he was like "No, this is the best thing to do in the mall." Hopefully I will never have a day like this again, and hopefully I will never have to play with that fagot again, because he ruined my entire day.

I feel for you. We both have experienced that with him. He can't help it though, he just doesn't know what fun is. He HAD to sleep over and it was a big difference between when he came over and another friend did.

I know that kid too, he is mentally handicapped, and I'm happy that im not int that type of predicament.

You all live by one another?

Me and the kid kind of live close to eachother. He used to live really close to me, but gladly he moved to like 15 minutes away in car. Hopefully the kid will forget about me and stop goddamn calling me.