» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Smile Newbie, i wanna be good :P

Hey im new here, used to post my stuff on another site but werent many sig makers on there (was called teddington on there if your wondering), basically ive had photoshop for quite a while but never really found time to do anything on it, so made basic sigs to keep me intrested in it, but now im quite in to it and made a few sigs recently i really aint made alot this is nearly all of them except for a few others which are just stocks with borders on them, its pretty much in order with the earth one being the last i made, i aint to happy with the outcome of it, its the second sig ive really done any smudging on the first being the one above it.

i want to get really good at sig making and know i wont be able to without a lil C&C, so please C&C and be as harsh as you want i really do want to be good and i do want to make my next sig be alot lot better than the last one i made. ty in advance

ehhh there not bad....some just look like u just croped a pic......the earth one is nice i like the pen tool the other ones need some blending. c4d's, and brushes
    Illidan:

you're 2nd and 3rd are pretty cool. Just like *points up* Newton stated, you should look into brushes, C4Ds and other techniques
    Paint your world

ty, you think me 2nd and third are cool o.O im not a big fan of them ones meself,

i aint ever used a c4d in a sig yet as i feel i need to get better with the basics like brushes, smudging etc. i kinda got an idea for me next sig which ill do tomoro or the day after :P ill try and make it include everything and ill try and move me brushes from me cs2 folder to me cs3 one and il download some more aswell :P

and yeh some are just pretty much cropped images they were just to keep me into photoshop while i had other things to do and couldnt spend alot of time on photoshop. ty again :P