Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Charlie Tango Giftie

Here you go M8, a hot n sultry tag
    for a passionate dude!

Code:
    http://www.uploadsonline.com/images/qmgjoa5rmfhmsuv5df4.png

^ clicky-clicky ^

Default Thank you!

My oh my, you guys continually amaze me. It is absolutely wonderful. That said I'll have to learn to minimize my screen should the wife see me post anything lol!

You and many of the artists here are GFX do some great stuff, I'm continually using your works as sort of a guide for mine. I've read tutorials to the point of an aneurysm, tried to use many of them, but it seems the most I get out of them is functionality of some of the tools they use.

I love sig work because it's sort of like therapy, i get so involved in making one I can forget the rest of the day. I DO realize though how much time they take, and thank you again for your gift. I'll wear it proudly till I think I've gotten something of my own close to it's quality.

I'm rotating it DOG too, although it's right on the edge of what I might call appropriate for the mixed audience we have there, but what the heck lets give all the guys a rush, great work great work and thanks.

I did point Bugs to your blog this weekend, he too is amazed at your stuff. I plan to reference it again and again.

Kyle

FPS Gamer, CS3 noOby

Thanks CT! Say hi to bugs and the gang for me.
    I've got a fairly unique tutorial section there so
    that should help a little.

^ clicky-clicky ^