> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: o.O

Default o.O

Well I told myself 'wtf' might as well check everyone's opinion here and see where I stand. You can find what I am talking about below in my signature.

As you can see I like my text...but putting that aside are there any flaws there? What could be better. Knowing my faults would really help here.

Thanks .

Gosh is it big XD. Didn't really realize that ;p.

Edit: Figure I should point out that I haven't touched Photoshop since my Graphics Arts class about two years back. Dunno if that really says anything though.
    Last edited by Phylar; 03-08-2009 at 10:34 PM.
    I like it XD.

It's ok. Here's a few pointers though. It's got too much going on. Try to simplify things a bit. Sigs should also be a bit smaller in general. As you said, you like your text.However, you want your image to be more of the focus in a sig as opposed to your text. Keep your text simple and as subtle as you can. Keep at it though

Thanks.
    Prick.

Darn, and here I thought that the text looked nice next to the pictures themselves =/. Hmm, right on for the sigs being smaller, I know this and like I said I didn't really mean to make it so large...just sorta ended up that way.

Hmm, I will work on less text and more image then. Perhaps I will just not use text for the moment and work on only using images. Might be a good exercise I should think.
    I like it XD.

Here's some basic tips about text.

http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24396

Thanks.
    Prick.

Ok, I just installed those fonts and I do understand what is meant there. I will work on that. Hopefully my next image won't be so overwhelming. Thanks.
    I like it XD.