» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

I was thinking yesterday..no reason..but I thought about a really painful way of death..I thought the most painful way of dying would have to be having all of your hairs..(every single hair on your body, including nose, butt, ¿pubic?, toes, eyelashes, eyebrows, etc...) being pulled out of your body at once..I know it isn't possible to do this..just because it would be hard to get all your hairs off at the same time...just think of how much it would hurt!!! ahh!!! PAIN!..sorry I have a very vivid imagination..anyways..post your thoughts if you need to..

hmm dont think that would kill you.

painful death is an interesting term... If the pain is too long, doesn't that then become torture and not a method of death?

i imagine burning is incredibly painful, more so than downing, though downing is different because you are trying desperatly to save yourself and know that you may not be able to.

Of course the old, staked out over an ant nest smeared in honey is a good one.

I wasnt' exactly talking about death..but I could add to it..instead of just grabbing the hairs..pull the skin off below every single hair and then bleed to death..that would be gruesome :P

We are all experiencing the most painful, agonizing death right now.

<_<
    Resident father figure.

yes I know what you mean..sorta...but still we can&#39;t do anything about it

What about being tied to a stake and being burnt alive like the Romans did :P

heres a painfull death:

first they tie u to some tree or sumthing, then they start kicking ur balss like 100 times, then theyd set u on fire, and then they would throw u in -200 degree cold water(i dont know why it hasnt freezed at that temperature^^) then they&#39;d tie u up to sum cool machine that starts pulling your hair 1 at a time, and then they would just shoot ur head of or sumthing

oh well :blink: im sick

lmao have every finger and toe pulled out slowly and the bones sawed off...then they cut off ur arms...and rip out your intestines so you slowly bleed to death..and they suck out your eyes and cut off your ears..then as your screaming for mercy they rip out your heart ^_^ im a happy camper
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Or how about they kill you like the Illuminati did to Leonardo Vetra in Dan Brown&#39;s book Angels and Demons?

What happened was, they stripped him naked, branded him alive and then twisted his neck 180 degrees, breaking it.

Ouch.

~Vanessa~

Or having a hollow pipe shoved up the anus, then having barbed wire placed thru the pipe until it reaches the intestines. Then having the pole removed while the muscles relax onto the barbed wire then having the barbed wire slowly removed from the anus ripping the intestines out of the stomach and the body thru the anus. Jus a thought-

Its true, a prison guard did this in australia to a rapist who.....
    put a glass bottle inside a girls vagina and jumped on it, breaking it and killing the young lady