» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default CnC (I'm new here)

Hey guys, I'm sorta new here.. Well really new here, but I just wanted to see what you guys think of this sig, don't ask why I made the text Fire Cape X, it's for a friend on a different forum wayyy different from this one,
    thanks.

Fuzer is offline ◦○║►теαм ђаzέ™◄║○◦

Parts look way over sharpened, might just be me... though also.. the splatters dont do anything for this imo. However the lighting is good, at least i assume thats what the large spot of white is..

as for the text, you shouldnt be using the blending options, you can but i mean it just wont look as good, read papa's text tut, its pretty much amazing <3

Thanks, haha. And the text is a clipping mask but it does sorta look like blending.. The big white spot is a light source, But the original before I put the light source there could have been a light source all on its own and I see what you mean by it's too sharp, thanks for the feedback.

text is wrong, look in tutorials for the basics, some parts ARE overshaprned so try to reduce that, not liking the light in the middle, just use a smaller canvas if you want juse the render
    My Newest

Making A Tutorial: Off
    Mail me if you wanna collaberate.

Alright thanks guys, was hoping I would get some good critiques or however you spell it and I did, I'll try and improve