» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 1st sig :D

Default 1st sig :D

which one is better? different colors

I personally like the second one better but I'm no fan of the scratchy backgrounds they just don't look very good to me... Also the thing behind the wings with the yellow/white is just too bland to me.. The background would go very nice with it if it didn't have the scratchy ness... But it's pretty nice for a first sig considering mine was HORRIBLE lol, because I thought custom brushes were the bomb haha. But I realized how bad it made the background look and I stopped, but very nice for a first sig but it could use some text in my personal opinion.

i wudda put text bt i dint no wt to do with it plus i need some decent fonts =[

Look on google, type fonts...

I like the first one, but on the right, below wing try to put a black soft brush...
    In life you must get over all

Thanks for tutorial for this signature

Black soft brush? just randomly? :x I don't think that'd look too good but I see what you mean try to isolate the lighting and the wings yes, and for the text, find a nice font from like dafont.com and you could put it on the mountains back there I think would be nice or if you don't like that just pick a corner, there's unlimited possibilities for text