> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Not anything easy?

I've been looking all over for just some VERY basic tutorials so I can gradually improve but they all seem way too advanced. I don't mean to be selfish but could someone make some basic signature tutorials for people like me. I don't use Photoshop often so I don't really know many of the tools and I'm afraid of playing around with it and with most of the tutorials already on here people could look at them start them and get frustrated, espicially if it's an old tutorial which nobody posts on anymore, because they can't find tools or just simply can't do it. The background tutorials are simple but it's finding a render that goes with it. I don't even know how to blend...

I mean..look at my userbar. No scanlines. No border. I don't know how to do it. And I know there's tutorials but I seriously struggle to follow them.

Sorry to be a pain.
    Thanks in advance.
    - dccarnage

i want to make a tutorial for me if you want
    send me in a pm what kind of signature you want?
    or do you want me to make an well explaned tut for my ryu sig ( http://i44.tinypic.com/29nt4ia.jpg )

WHAT'S THIS?! A SIGNATURE?

I'd just like a signature that I can be proud to show people. I'm quite in to the Comic hero stuff; espicially Watchmen at the moment.
    But would just like to make a good signature where I can go "I made this" and be proud of it.
    Thanks for offering too.

There's no reason to be afraid of messing around with Photoshop, buddy. That's often the best way to learn. Just mess around with the different tools, make crazy tags, and find yo style.

Another good thing you can do is to find a tutorial on a tag that you like and take bits and pieces from it and apply it to your own sig making.

|Clicky > Forum Rules|

I don't want to mess about because I'm afraid I'll come up with something good and not know what I did. I like dark style sigs, and they are probably harder to do. I can't do things I don't like because there's not that interest there, I can follow tutorials most of the time but it's just where most of you guys are so advanced you know what it means when it says Spatter tool and things like that. I need to get used to the tools and follow tutorials that have every inch of detail. Don't get me wrong, the tutorials on here are brilliant and so is the work produced but they are deffinantly targeted at people that know the tools and know what they're doing. I've had Photoshop since Christmas and I only want it for signatures and avatars but I just need to get confident with it and start of with the basic tutorials. So even if the tutorials are made are short, sweet but detailed I'll be fine. The first signature I ever made I was on ventrilo with a friend and he told me what to do and I did it. Maybe if anybody uses ventrilo they would be up for doing something like that? I don't know. But yeah like I say I'm in to the dark style espicially comic heroes such as the ones on GFXvoid. Spiderman, Hulk, Ironman. My favourite at the moment is Watchmen though.

I can whip something up for you. I've been planning to make a simple, quick tutorial.

I work on it today and have it posted.

As was said, don't be afraid to play around with CS. You can't really "break" anything. All I do is click stuff as I go. Worst thing that could happen is you have to re-install the thing.

Remember to save your work often. Save your psd "as" and you'll end up with different versions of it.

I can help you too maybe sometime. Go into my profile and add me to your msn at some point.

Thanks.
    Prick.

look a t my tuts they are well explained and if you need help pm me
    My Newest

Making A Tutorial: Off
    Mail me if you wanna collaberate.

Thank you for all the great support. Will add people on MSN. SSSSK where can I find your tutorials? And thanks to the people offering for tutorials, really is appreciated.

Okay, I'd like to thank Dark Method espicially for this one for being patient with me, for sending me a psd to work with and just giving me the general support. This is what I mananged to whip up. First time I've used C4D's too.

C&C? I'm not expecting it to be amazing, going to play around later on with different renders and C4D's.

And once again - Thanks Dark Method.