Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Hi im new to these forums so heres my sigs

Hello as im new im going to post quite abit of my Sigs in one go

Made by me for other people:

Made for me by me:

My IMO not as good sigs:

And just as its my fave background image out of all the ones ive made heres a link : http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o...swirlthing.png

what do you think?

Some nice sigs, you could do with looking into lighting effects to help add depth to your sigs.

Main thing I would say though is to experiment with different fonts and methods to make them still appear in your sig, but not TOO much. Using a majorly contrasting colour makes them stand out too much and thus, kinda spoils the sig.

I like the lighting you seem to have started on here, but not a fan of the techy brushes, don't really fit with the theme or the image. Image is nicely blended into the effects though.

thanks, and i dont think i added lighting into that one, it just seemed to apear after loads of different layers of abstarct brusing and overlaying and god knows what else.

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmyname666 View Post
    thanks, and i dont think i added lighting into that one, it just seemed to apear after loads of different layers of abstarct brusing and overlaying and god knows what else.
    The beauty of art is that sometimes the best things are unintended. It's how we learn, you can repeat what you did to gain the same effect next time.

i have 2 questions, hopefully someone can answer them, 1. how do you get that smoke effect on a sig, i just cant seem to find good C4Ds, and 2 how do you get those lines that go down a sig to make a wierd effect, cant realy discribe it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmyname666 View Post
    i have 2 questions, hopefully someone can answer them, 1. how do you get that smoke effect on a sig, i just cant seem to find good C4Ds, and 2 how do you get those lines that go down a sig to make a wierd effect, cant realy discribe it.
    1, Which smoke effect are you referring to? Could you provide an example on another sig?

2, Do you mean scanlines?
    http://www.moesrealm.com/photoshop/scanline.html
    ^ Tutorial there, once you know how to make them one way, you can mess around with the pattern and create you own lines

http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49619 that effect, i cant download .rar files so i dont know what he used, as it says at the bottom "recorses" but the link is to a rar file, and i would like similar C4Ds and smoke to that.

also that link is great thanks

You're best of asking RnC then for that. He knows you from ps.com so don't worry.

What is the issue with .rar files? If you can't open them, try winrar, freeware program

My PC dosnt seem to like winrar, when i get it on a trial basis, i cant redownload it over and over like i use to do :'( and i aint paying for it

To get the smoke effect you get a smoke stock and invert it(if it has a white background). Set it to screen so you only get the smoke rather than the background of the stock. It will have a light tinge to it so desaturate(image > adjustments > desaturate). After that, it is your choice if you want to add colour to it or not. If so, you make a new layer and brush the colour of your choice and fiddle with the layer settings to see what you like best.

I would've told you earlier if you were more specific about it.