Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New sig :)

Default New sig :)

hey guys tried some new tings with this :S CnC please

Thanks .

Not bad but it looks a little washed out, you can do more to make certain things really stand out, like the flames and the main guy himself. Though I do quite like the text.

text is broken ghost =] lol
    yeh i gt what ya mean bt was tryin diff things with this one to see how it turned out

Would it kill you to type down all the letters in a word? :P
    The border of the sig is waay too thick. It also looks pretty big for a sig, but i do like the c4d work and the text is smokiing

Quote Originally Posted by dave9339 View Post
    hey guys tried some new tings with this :S CnC please

Thanks .
    Pretty nice one from you dave ;D its abit big you should crop it to the right flame and halfway across it the text placement is good and this text actually suits it this time but you do seem to be using that font i gave you alot xD also i agree it is washed out :S maybe erase the C4D on the focal (the man) and also sharpen it to make it stand out i feel the fire to the left is sharper than he is himself :S also tone down the hint of red on him as it is a tad much do that and and it will be a smmmeexxxy tag :P

Keep goin dave your improving and make sure you listen to the C&C you get also it helps alot Goo job mate, ill prob talk to ya 2night (as it is 20 to 3 am here xD) and u will see a new tag on tuesday maybe as im home yyayy xD speak soon mate (Y)

go smaller? and try using the dodge tool or the eraser: (on a 30 percent opacity, soft round) to blend the render

V2 guys

It is a nice "signature" but like others have said the border is far too wide and it's a bit big for a signature. You can't crop it otherwise it would make things look...well weird. But hey, for experimenting it's not bad, I'm going through the same stage myself, just adding random C4D's, trying different renders and just working around things.
    The best thing to do is just add loads of different C4D's, change the opacity of some of them and just get a nice flowing background then look for a render that will just slot in. Practice getting sharpining right and blending and eventually you end up with something amazing. Give it a go and post some outcomes.
    Hope that helps you in some way shape or form.
    - dccarnage.

Looks much better - perhaps a tad over sharpened on the face, definitely could use being cropped to a smaller size though.