» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Crush! (sorry if this is a little...wrong)

Hi guys I really need help. There's this guy in my school who I've liked since year 5 I've even told him but he's still not asked me out. He keeps asking me who I'm going to the school dance with. He always talks to me but I really need to know if he likes me. Any ideas and please post if you've been in the same situation

Add Rep Pl0x if you like what I say in my post

My advise is, if your good friends with him, don't go out with him, its happened to me over and over again,i was quite good friends with the girl, i decided to ask her out, she dumped me haha, and we never spoke again, its been like a year without a single glance. Shame really, shw was a good mate.

lol @ this. i wouldn't have a clue... never had a relationship.

Just ask him out.

He's obviously to scared to ask you.

If you're good friends, don't go out. If you just know each other, ask him out

You could go about this in a roundabout kind of way, if he is a good friend i would advise against trying to date him, as if things dont work out then you rarely go back to being good friends, so he could be asking you who you are going to dance with in a platonic way.

If he is not a good friend, just a lad you know & like, then him asking who you are going with is out of interest, play it cool....next time he asks, answer it back with a question, in a light humoured way - "Why? Is that an offer?"

Good luck hun, and if he continues to show no interest move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ratchetnclank View Post
    Just ask him out.

He's obviously to scared to ask you.
    Nothing obvious about it. But here's a quick way to find out if he likes you:

Has he asked out other girls before? If he has, then he's not the shy type. Sorry, but he just isn't into you or he has other priorities. I'm not supposed to say stuff like that, but honestly there's always the chance that he only likes you as a friend.

If he hasn't asked very many other girls out before, and he's cute, then he's probably the shy, standoff-ish type of guy. There's a good chance that you will have to take some initiative and ask him yourself, but even then he might say no. If he says yes, then you have your answer, but here's the fucked up part: Even if he says no, he still might like you. Us guys can be crazy, especially during our more hormonal years.

And ignore these people who are saying "Don't go for it, just stay friends", because deep down I doubt even they believe that. Nothing sucks worse than going through life thinking "What if?", sucks way more than losing one friend (and friends often come and go, as you'll see later on in life (college, careers, etc.)). This doesn't apply so much at the high-school level (or whatever level you're at), but never miss out on the chance for a lifetime of happiness, or at least a few months of it, just because you're scared of failure.
    Last edited by Tavro; 04-19-2009 at 09:56 AM.

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal."

I'm assuming if you guys are freinds you have a group of people you both talk to right?
    Well talk to somebody in the group about it, and then get them to feel out the situation for ya.

They can say like, "the school dance is coming up" and stuff like that. Maybe even drop your name once or twice and see what he says. if he says he wants to ask you then tell your friend to encourage him to do it and plan it with him. it'll give him that confidence.

besides girls dont like having to ask a guy out.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

Well if your in the friend zone like far in it your fucked. Its hard to get out of the friend zone, but if your not that far in just go at him.

Thanks for the advice guys. We're not really friends and my friend keeps trying to get him to spill it out that he likes me. He did say a couple of days when my friend asked him if he liked me, "Sometimes." Maybe thats a clue?

Add Rep Pl0x if you like what I say in my post