» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default What the Fallout???

So there's an interesting story behind this one. It started off with a photo of myself, and me sitting there trying to figure out what to do with it.

After a few minutes, I randomly slapped an Enclave soldier helmet (from Fallout 2) on my head...........and went from there.

So now the story behind this piece of digital weirdness is that the person in the photo encountered an Enclave soldier, who ultimately claimed his arm. So in return the person claimed the soldier's head, which explains why he's wearing the helmet.

He himself is NOT an Enclave soldier.

I am still putting finishing touches on this and I am open to tips and suggestions.

I also enjoyed the background I put together for this image, so I saved it as a separate file.

I am having trouble deciding what to do with the text.

-EDIT- Man I really have to bend over backwards on this forum to get someone to say something, don't I? Come on people.
    Last edited by ZonariAn; 05-29-2009 at 02:58 PM.
    .::NewesT::.

Fuzer is offline ◦○║►теαм ђаzέ™◄║○◦

1st one: The background is nice, but im not feeling the eyes behind the mask, i also feel it lacks effects and the font used for the long text kinda ruins it for me.

2nd: i like this one better, it shows a nice message, has nice depth, but it seems a little low quality, and i feel that it lacks something that i just cant put my finger on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzer View Post
    1st one: The background is nice, but im not feeling the eyes behind the mask, i also feel it lacks effects and the font used for the long text kinda ruins it for me.

2nd: i like this one better, it shows a nice message, has nice depth, but it seems a little low quality, and i feel that it lacks something that i just cant put my finger on.
    1st one - yeah I can't just seem to get the text right......I need to keep messing around with it.... what do you think of the large text spelling "freedom". I considered making the eyes solid and not transparent...

2nd one - maybe some scanlines considering that the overlaying image is that of a "technical difficulties" TV screen? Hmm......The brushing that I did on it was rather quick, which could be why it looks low quality, and probably could be smoothed a little.
    .::NewesT::.

Fuzer is offline ◦○║►теαм ђаzέ™◄║○◦

the main text is alright in the 1st, but i dont think you should have lowered the opacity of it. and for the second one, please dont add scanlines, i personally think it would totally ruin it, i think what you need to do for it is to try and get some of the detail back so it doesnt look lq