Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rukia

Default Rukia

V.2

i'm back to Cs3.. i just couldn't get the lighting good also, i made her a smile ( drew it myself.. ) and i recolored her, if you don't believe me here's the original pic: http://i40.tinypic.com/2cngk5l.jpg

CnC The face please
    Last edited by theclan10; 05-15-2009 at 12:00 PM.

No offence but this is a bad sig
    Not feeling the sig and the lighting is done badly
    Text is oky. Read sum tut, it will certainly help u

pfft, read my text next time? i already sayd it's a bad sig and the lighting is off i couldn't get it 2 work in CS3..
    i just wanted to know what people think of the facial part because i made the mouth my own..

Bad text, bad lighting. Good effects.

Effects look good in this one. I'm guessing you used brushes? Pretty refreshing to see someone use brushes for effects around here. Almost everybody uses C4D nowadays. However, the sig is TOO dark as a whole. There's nothing to bring out the "wow" in the effects since it's so dark.

Did you put a layer adjustment like a gradient map over your light source layer? Because your light source looks a little strange. Try putting your light source layer in front and see how it goes.

Change your text, I suggest reading a tut or two on this.

You could do better with that smile. I don't know what to say about the recolouring, I thought the original colours were also pretty good. Overall, it was an ok piece of work. The lighting kills it for me. Go read a couple of tuts. Trust me, you'll learn loads.
    Last edited by Hind; 05-15-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Adobe Photoshop
    - [CS4]

Editing since April '09

lulz.. thanks for ur guys feedback tho but PLEASE READ WHAT I SAY... i just wanna know the "FACIAL" part the other things are like done in 10 sec i was mainly focusing on the FACE...

it was my first time drawing something with a pentablet ( normally i do it on paper.. ) and i really want some feedback on it..

lol guys hes talking about the face only XD

Dude, you asked for CnC. You're getting it. You didn't specify which part of your sig you wanted CnC on. We're just here to help. Next time, try to specify, instead of posting rude replies to people who are earnestly trying to give you some good critique in hope that you can improve your piece of work. Sheesh.

Oh, and wouldn't it be easier if you just posted a picture of her with the redrawn mouth and recoloured clothes instead of a SIG, if you didn't want people to give you critique on your SIG? Or just remove the effects and lighting completely if you didn't want people to say anything about it? But that's beside the point. Since like I said, you didn't specify which part of your sig you wanted critique on.

Btw, I did give you critique on your recolouring and redrawn mouth. Looks like you need to read what people say as well.
    Last edited by Hind; 05-15-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Adobe Photoshop
    - [CS4]

Editing since April '09

i did and i actually sayd "THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK" -.-" and if you find that rude well /golfclap doesn't bother me.. i just found it funny to add some extra stuff in it

Really? Well, this didn't look very polite to me.

Quote Originally Posted by theclan10
    but PLEASE READ WHAT I SAY... i just wanna know the "FACIAL" part the other things are like done in 10 sec i was mainly focusing on the FACE...
    For one, you're using caps on "facial" and "face", which is stressing the fact that you only want cnc on the face even though you never specified. Two, you capped "please read what I say" which doesn't make sense since, like I said, you never said anything about only wanting cnc on the face. + it sounds a little like you're reprimanding us for not doing "what you said" since you're capping your words.
    Last edited by Hind; 05-15-2009 at 11:29 AM.

Adobe Photoshop
    - [CS4]

Editing since April '09

Fuzer is offline ◦○║►теαм ђаzέ™◄║○◦

Calm down ladies ;P As for critique on your mouth, i dont think it looks like it should be there, it looks a little un natural for anime, so meh...