> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sig

Hmm .. not sure if i like it, comments and rating please.. go easy i made it last nioght at 3 am lol <_<

Make that your sig. Like right now. It owns your current.

Thats ub3r good man. Although change the text. Use Silkscreen it will look awesome&#33;

Also send me some of your brushes lol as i cant be bothered to go and look for them.

Whoa that&#39;s hot...I like it

wow it&#39;s fuckin hot........g/j

Very Good Crofty .. really Awsome everything blends :``) 2 thumbs up

damn, it&#39;s really hot.......... lol

alright, i guess ill be the one to critique, the brushing looks a bit sloppy on the lower right side, it looks like you put a bunch of leaves over there instead of sparks, as would look a whole lot better if those are leaves. maybe add some color, it is very bland, to monotone (for colors). your render is blended horribly, the arm is all one color and sticks out horribly, there is no depth to it, then the left side of your render does not match the right. try and change either the blending mode of your render, or just lower the opacity. the left sides brushing do not balance with the right side brushings, and not in a good way at all. the little feathery lines thing one the very top right looks horrible, brush over or erase that&#33; you border is alright, just VERY simple, add some effects to it other than an outline and a clear fill, maybe take you original sig background and duplicate it, then move it to were it wont match the original underneath the border, then clear all the extra stuff onthe inside, not inside of your border though, leave it different. your text is alright, although it could be better. also, on your border again, it seems ver repeditive, change it up some so it is not so boring.

i hope this helps, i dont mean to sound like a dick, i am just trying to help you get better, you should see what i have done to some other people on another forum, just ask Diaz, i learned from a guy on his site.

overall, its not bad, but by no means is it great as all others have said. it looks good, but it could look so0o0o much better&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

but if you completely skipped this paragraph i understand, but i truly do think you would benifit from it, as well as anyone else who has the time to read it.

this is all to try and make you better, please heed the advice.

Mas

I like it alot but there is just something about it that doesnt seem right about, i cant quite decide what it is but i think its something in the color. Just a thought but i have a question for you. How do you but those borders around the edge like that?

looks common.....

guy on old forums i used to post on , its all he did , made a sig , lumo&#39;d feather the render then desaturated and changed the colours... it gets really quite boring
    / / X E K A Y E M \ \
    http://zekayem.deviantart.com/