> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default I fail. And I need help.

Pretty self explanatory.

I really can't seem to make my own graphic stuff. Signatures especially. I always fail on them. And I'm looking for either someone to make me one or help me through the steps. Seriously I'm so lost.

I want a Death Note signature of either "L" or "N" (Near) with my username "Lulzor" somewhere.
    And also, I'd like to see it in colour. I tried to do a B&W but it looks terrible.
    I'm just not a creative person. T_T

Someone want to test their abilities on a task for me? :P

It's not all that bad to be honest, obviously the text needs a lot of work, the render is over-contrasted, do you not have it in colour? Read up on some of the tutorials, give it another go and post up your result - but at the moment it's very hard to see where your at as it's black and white so you can't really see the effects that well. Don't give up, give it another go!

You saying you Fail? That makes me feel very very bad =)

Sort out the contrast with some using levels and that sig would be fine imo.

Quite frankly, color or not, it looks ok right now, but I would agree with everyone else, color would be nice, and if you're going to leave it like that, stroke it. A frame always looks good with a no-color sig.

Synsational: "I got so many products in my hair that your Anus hair would probably smooth out too. You'd end up getting a job modeling ass hair for Tres Emme."

This isn't that bad at all. You should see some of my first signatures, now those were serious fail. You shouldn't give up so easy, it takes time to get the results you want. Keep it up. If this is what you can do for a first sig, I'd like to see what you can do a month from now. =)

Perhaps could anyone try and redesign this for me. Yes. I'm going to steal it! <_<
    I spent over 2 hours just messing around, deleting and redoing things and still I can't get anything to look good. But thanks everyone for the feed back.

I'll try again. <_<

I'll give it a try if ya want?

Synsational: "I got so many products in my hair that your Anus hair would probably smooth out too. You'd end up getting a job modeling ass hair for Tres Emme."

i think its pretty good except the render looks a little bland in comparision to the rest of the sig

XBL GT: iTz DoCiLe < add me if you play halo or just wanna be a boss !

Quote Originally Posted by [system] View Post
    I'll give it a try if ya want?

I'd worship you. <3

i think its pretty good except the render looks a little bland in comparision to the rest of the sig
    I mean I like it and all, but when I tried to add colours just now it looks terrible. Cos I don't really know what I'm doing. I just started this like about a couple days ago and still getting walked through.

But yeah, I could show some edited or newer versions I'm trying but it's just not working the way I want it.

Simply, I want a more coloured and dynamic background for the render and my text to stand out more. <_<
    I get made fun of for having a crappy signature.

I'm trying. <_< Let me go locate some old stuff I just saved and paste them here in a few.