Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I AM YOUR GOD?

You are our god.
    I'm your goddess

stu? oh shit or not?

fucking hell!! SAM DEREK JEFF JORNE!!! YES MATEE¬!¬!! i remember alot of you i didn't mention too! you wankers!!! : D how've you been? i'm here for good now i've had my rest from digital graphics doing university, so i had my fill there of graphics to be fair hahaha right now though i'm doing nothing and i figured i'd come back to my loved community gfxvoid! it's good to see a lot more members, i hope the community is still as great as it was. yes .. i am your god, you will notice a lot more of me, hopefully i'll get the post race going again 1000 for one week i think was my record hahaha

for those who don't know me i think i'll introduce myself because frankly i will be posting a shit load more, and if you guys will allow me i'll help you advance your projects a lot more, the illusioned gfxvoid magazine haha and all that, basically my name's stu, i'll treat this as an intro.
    I am from manchester, england luckily for those who arn't aware manchester is going to be a media central, by 2011 a lot more jobs will be coming and all you budding graphics artists will be pleased to know there'll be a bigger basis for your work, get working now it'll be nice to keep this to those who deserve it like our internet communities, we are the forefront of today's discussion leading our experts by the nose.
    I R sorry for leaving for what has to be years almost? i've missed this place

.. errr sorry, i smoke weed i am therefore likely to drift off-topic i am known for this, it is in your best interests not to compete in randomness, if you feel you're a worthy advisary then hit me up.,. the world record thread needs a good old boost : D

i was a mod and active member here, not anymore due to inactivity, business i had to attend to out of the net, as if there is a so called place.

I play video games, mainly fps, from woflenstein to doom, back to wolfenstein and cs and halo, currently tanning halo 3, my gamertage is now "about 911ninjas" exactly as it is, no space between 9 and n, my old one was deadloader3, i am and remain the only deadloader online as a pseudonym, that is copyright <.< trust..

For those in manchester i'm in wythenshawe, init.. rfolflolroflrofl chill in town alot, urbis, gasworks, the old crowd if you know it.
    i'm 19 and i'm turning 60.. my interests are philosophy, what i can do to help the world, graphics art and all art in general, my love for the world is at the same time nill and overwhelming in size i can't explain myself well, in any aspect, please bare with me when i seem obtrusive or negative it isn't actually what i mean, i am a neutral, a 0 with respect for the 1 and the -1, that's the best i could put it.
    Last edited by Deadloader; 06-15-2009 at 08:00 PM.
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPancake View Post
    MarkPancake banned.
    Success.