No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

i really dont like the render it's "not original" ..the rest is fine only some text
    would be fine

Not so good.. It seems like you've mixed a lot of renders in it..
    1st: Your name is not easily seen (i bet some people wont see it)
    2nd: You need a border
    3rd: Most of the times we say blend the render better.. but here.. you blended it way too much.. (or you brushed it a lot). Better put the render above everything and then blend it, cause now its too difficult to see.
    Keep honking. I'm reloading.

k thanks

sorry..this looks horrible though..when you blend a render you brush below it first (your background), then you place the render on top of that..then you feather the render a little here and there. After doing so you should then be able to blend it better by brushing over it around the edges where you feathered, then it would look better..all I see here is some low quality brushing with a render smoothered underneath it somewhere..As for the text, I can' even read it, and didn't even notice it until RapidX said something..I would consider throwing this one in the trash, but thats just me..

From bfg: I appreciate you trying to commenst haven, really I do. Don't bash him and say throw this in the trash.

You were giving good critque until you became negative. Consider this a warning.

I like the colors. There is border, which i guess no one else can see. I like the render but put the render's layer on top of the rest. And the bg is good start, but it needs some, more detailed brushing. Try to work on this some more. Good job so far mate!

thank you bfg for being positive at least lol.

No problem mate. If you ever have any trouble you cna pm anytime. I do think this sig coulg be better with more work! I hope you get better!

i love the colors and the border should be fixed since some of it is coverd and cut off. make ur text more visable and also your render. i really had to look at my screen for a minute or so to even see it. i like it and id prob like it more if i could actually see it. so try makin the render more visable and the same wit ur text and it will be nice

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"