» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Signature I Made

I think im am progressing very well but you guys right now the best of the best and i need you guys to tell me what you think of it. I know its not much but tell me if i should add my name to it or not. Right now i think it looks pretty decent i tried adding lots of colour to blend with Green but idk if this makes a difference but i have Adobe Photoshop CS2.

I think you should read some tutorials before trying to jump straight in to things; try my tutorial, it's very easy to follow. I just think at the moment you are trying too hard because you want to make it look good. Take your time, don't rush things and just keep coming back to different layers.

I try man, but i am like really bored been home alone for 8 hours, i have slow computer, liquify takes 10 min to finish and my god. I need like person to person vent action talk. Leading me same way i looked at your tutorial i go threw it i made it but just cant get anything out of it :S .

You mean ventrilo? I have ventrilo installed and have a microphone. Would you like me to help you tomorrow to go through it? If you download teamviewer as well then I'll do a remote assistance. Are you in the UK? If your outside I'll have to work out a suitable time to help you.

I agree with dc. I'm glad to see you trying man, it's good that you really want to improve.
    You've really knocked this sig up a few notches with the effects in the bg. While they're not perfect it's a good start.
    Teamviewer might be more helpful than Ventrilo but it's up to you and whoever you're working with, I know a lot of people here have Teamviewer, not so sure about vent. Then again... a lot of us play games too, so maybe

Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter | Sanbu | DeadlesS | Tekken | Proflax | Suddu
    -