> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Daydream

Default Daydream

Think you've overdone it on this one mate. There's no real distinction between the effects near the focal, and the bg. The effects itself are really nice though. They just aren't getting the attention they deserve since the whole tag is full of the same.
    I also don't really like the text, and there's not much depth going on. Seen better work from you than this mate.

F A V O R I T E

L A T E S T
    Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter. | Miril | DeadlesS | Tekken | Julian |
    -

Gotcha. I really like this tag so I'm going to improve it :]
    Can I get some more suggestions on what you mean? :]
    I know it's a lot to ask.

Ok first things first. As you know it's important to create some sort of flow in a sig. Best and easiest way to do that, is to follow the shape of your focal. In this case you did that near her body and at her right thie. Seeing you chose to show her legs too, you could also get some small effects that follow the line of them.

Then a thing you'll want to do is to get all the attention on your focal. Right now your bg is a bit too dominant and distracting. You can change this by darkening it out a bit. Just look at my latest sig, the one with the orange box. The closer you get to the focal the brighter. Just play with it a bit and see what looks best. I'm not saying this is the best way, but I usually use it like this.

For now I think those are the things you want to focus on. Oh and about depth, sharpen the things you want to draw attention, and blur the rest a bit. Don't blur everything ofcourse Usually blurring the edges around your focal is good enough. I'm not a master at this but there are a lot of tutorials explaining it really well. I think I even saw one on this forum.

I hope this was useful

F A V O R I T E

L A T E S T
    Et Tu?
    SilentShadow | Jorrne | Arcmenis | Garis | Splinter. | Miril | DeadlesS | Tekken | Julian |
    -

Thank you I know most of it just needed a clarification about the attention of the focal.

V2:

v2 alot better in my opinion...
    weird game :P

CLICK