No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Listen to this crazy story that happened in my school. You will like it, trust me

Ok, about 5 days ago my friend was in gym. This other kid went up to him, and started giving my friend some shit about how "gay" my friend was. My friend got extremely pissed that this kid was talking to him, so in front of every kid he started beating the shit out of the other kid. When the kid fell on the floor, my friend pushed him down, and said "Kiss My Shoe", and from this he received 1 day of in school while the other kid is frightened to come to school.

I never knew this kid was that crazy!?

u reeeeaaally should hear some of the stuff that happens where i am from lol

this is nothing

Lol, Where I Live people will do alot worse to someone just for a random cracker they found on the ground.
    Simply; you.

Seems like the kid deserved it, why's that crazy?
    Resident father figure.

I think its pretty cool that your friend did that. Not really crazy, just extra-ordinary. I have beat up a few kids in school, and I got a lot of respect for it.

Yeah I personally cannot stand people who stick to the lame "you're gay" insults. If you think you can properly insult someone with two words, you are insane. That kid deserved a beatdown.

I myself, have only been in one fight my whole life. Needless to say my record is 1-0 hehe. I got like 3 periods of ISS and he got stitches. *kicks the ground* He started it.... =(

Umm lets see. I dont think i ever gotten in a fight. Lol. Im not sure tho. I dont think people want to mess with me i weigh 250 lbs. and can bench about 220.

Haha, nice. I was just overwhelmed when I decided to take down the guy that had been pushing me into my locker for half the schoolyear. He finally pushed me hard enough that my locker opened and all my papers fell out. Up untill this point, I never knew I had such a devastating left hook. Braces dont feel good on bare knuckles though.... =(

hahaha, kiss my shoe ??? thas sooo funny. Dang he's lucky he only got 1 day for it. I beat the crap outta some chick and they give me 5....but yea thas comedy I wish I coulda seen it.