Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Math Test for Surrey B.C. Schools

NAME:___________________

NICK-NAME:______________

GANG:________________

1. Sandhar has half a kilo of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Ranjit for $300 and 90 grams to Avtar for $90 a gram, what is the street value of the rest of his hold?

2. Tyrone pimps 3 whores. If the price is $40 a trick, how many tricks per day must each whore perform to support Tyrone's $500 a day crack habit?

3. Lo Ping wants to cut the kilo of cocaine he bought for $7,000 to make 20% profit. How many grams of strychnine will he need?

4. Tony got 6 years for murder. He also received $350,000 for the hit. If his common law wife spends $33,100 per month, how much money will be left when gets out? (Extra Credit Bonus: How much more time will Tony get for killing the bitch that spent his money?)

5. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square meters and the average letter is 1 square meter, how many letters can be sprayed with eight fluid ounce cans of spray paint with 20% extra paint free?

6. Kwok steals Hareem's skateboard. As Kwok skates away at a speed of 35 kph, Hareem loads his brother's piece. If it takes Hareem 20 seconds to load the gun, how far will Kwok have travelled when he gets whacked?

Thanks.
    Prick.

Haha, this is just like the LA math test. Funny shit DM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPancake View Post
    MarkPancake banned.
    Success.

Is it odd that I started working it out? I didn't realise it was a joke at first T_T

Sad I cant understand english so good ://

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Method View Post

NAME:jorrne______________

NICK-NAME:_Superman_______

GANG:Straight__________

1. Sandhar has half a kilo of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Ranjit for $300 and 90 grams to Avtar for $90 a gram, what is the street value of the rest of his hold? -3 cents

2. Tyrone pimps 3 whores. If the price is $40 a trick, how many tricks per day must each whore perform to support Tyrone's $500 a day crack habit? 42

3. Lo Ping wants to cut the kilo of cocaine he bought for $7,000 to make 20% profit. How many grams of strychnine will he need? 0.001

4. Tony got 6 years for murder. He also received $350,000 for the hit. If his common law wife spends $33,100 per month, how much money will be left when gets out? (Extra Credit Bonus: How much more time will Tony get for killing the bitch that spent his money?) -$2,033,200, 1 hour and 7 minutes

5. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square meters and the average letter is 1 square meter, how many letters can be sprayed with eight fluid ounce cans of spray paint with 20% extra paint free? 19382

6. Kwok steals Hareem's skateboard. As Kwok skates away at a speed of 35 kph, Hareem loads his brother's piece. If it takes Hareem 20 seconds to load the gun, how far will Kwok have travelled when he gets whacked? 9.7m

MARK PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Is it odd that I started working it out? I didn't realise it was a joke at first T_T
    Lol, I got this in my inbox a while back and I did the same thing for a few minutes before I clued in.

Thanks.
    Prick.