> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My Newest Sigz

Default My Newest Sigz

Hey guys, here are 3 of my newest sigs. Please give suggestions and/or criticisms!!!

Last edited by Reapd; 07-07-2009 at 11:42 AM.

CLICK US TO HELP US HATCH!!

I can see ur beginner. Suggestion to watch some smudging tutorials. Not bad effects on the first sig, but you need to blend the render in. Second sig is not bad, but same thing, blend in the render with smudging. 3rd I don't like at all. Feels low quallity and .
    P.S. work on the text. Glow is bad to use except in some sigs and only on white letters. The text must feel like a part of the sig, not stand out too much. Also i think ur signature size on the 1st and 3rd is to big. Try to do something smaller. Like 325 : 125
    It is more stylish and easier to fill. This way you'll get more interesting bacground and less emptyness.
    I'm not trying to "downgrade" you. I just want to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    I can see ur beginner. Suggestion to watch some smudging tutorials. Not bad effects on the first sig, but you need to blend the render in. Second sig is not bad, but same thing, blend in the render with smudging. 3rd I don't like at all. Feels low quallity and .
    P.S. work on the text. Glow is bad to use except in some sigs and only on white letters. The text must feel like a part of the sig, not stand out too much. Also i think ur signature size on the 1st and 3rd is to big. Try to do something smaller. Like 325 : 125
    It is more stylish and easier to fill. This way you'll get more interesting bacground and less emptyness.
    I'm not trying to "downgrade" you. I just want to help.
    Well then!! LOL ok thanks!! I'll work on blending the render in better! But I thought you don't have to smudge if you blur a copy o' the render and then put it on screen.... Oh well, I'll work on that. And about the third sig, I thought that too, thats why I put it on there, so I could get correct criticisms! And I am so glad you did that, because on places like Nsider, there are very few people that are experienced enough to point out flaws....

CLICK US TO HELP US HATCH!!