> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Two new sigs!

Smile Two new sigs!

Well I've only just got back into these after like a 2 year break. Hah, tell me what you think. I tried to get more into depth and flow like all your masterpieces show

CnC please!

Cheers
    - LATEST -

Favourite (y)

People from Yorkshire are very proud of their underachievement. You see these old fellas in the pub going: 'I've had a great life, me. Gone nowhere. Done f*** all. Aye.'

I like the assassins creed signature a lot and I think you've succeeded well in what you wanted to accomplish.
    The anime signature looks a bit bad imo, the characters right side looks too crispy, I guess you used too much of sharpen in it.
    Also as a overall thought, not sure but maybe some thin black borders would imrpove the look of both signatures.

both are looking good. In the top one, the guy is just overexposed a little and I think the text should be placed nearer to him. I like the second one. <3 the sharpness of the guy/girl. It's anime, don't blame me. Like the text to be just a little lower and closer to "it".

Thanks a lot both of you.
    - LATEST -

Favourite (y)

People from Yorkshire are very proud of their underachievement. You see these old fellas in the pub going: 'I've had a great life, me. Gone nowhere. Done f*** all. Aye.'

These are looking pretty good! it looks like you have a foreground of your own style, i'm glad to see that.

The top tag, good coloring the orangeish yellow contrasts interestingly with the bluish green. IMO the guy seems a bti blown out. However you britghtened him up tone it down a lot. You dont want anything to be rly rly white otherwise it just kinda looks like a hole in the picture.

Text is good but why put it in the corner. Your an andti-textite, segregating your text like that..how dare you XD. Move it towards the middle so it can be with it's buddies the focal and more of the effects.

I like the font you picked goes well with the tag IMO.

Second tag: First thing that hits me is she is WAY over sharpened and over contrasted. Tone down her contrast using a levels or curves adjustment layer. And then just lower the opacity on the sharpen layer.
    The coloring is good. And the blending is good too. I like the c4d use in the one makes for some nice effects.
    Text is okay but imo the ANIME sticks otu too much tone it down liek the others.

Overall not bad. pretty nice.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD