> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Crysis Warhead

Default Crysis Warhead

My first post here :-) Rate & Commentz are welcome.

Enjoy!

Looks ok if a little bit empty. You need to do something with the sides because they are really empty background wise. I would also remove the effects over the barrel of the Gun. Also needs a light source cos theres a big bright patch on his neck but no source. Scrap the text cos its not particually great. But its kinda medocure (spelling fail). Would probably say maybe 4 / 10. Needs a bit of work on it but it could look good if you do more with it.

i honestly think this sig is nice, a bit oversharpened in some places, but overall lovely effect and color, if you would fill up those dark sides it would be cool

put some c4d or w/e and darken it with blur tool, it will still look dark, but with details lol

Thanks!

i agree with everything they just wrote lol umm with the text issue just try to fade it and dont make it seen as much umm fill in the blank spots some and maybe darken the light on his neck to its not as bright

I found a decent way of doing text which is pretty simple. I will post it as it kinda is really really simple: create the text that you want, rasterize the text (Rightclick layer>Rasterize Type) then duplicate the layer 2, 3, 4 etc. times then set them to different opacities, Erase off a stagered amount of the text on each layer. For instance if you erased over "newk" on a higher opacity layer then "new" on a slightly lesser opacity layer then "ne" on the next etc. you get a fade from left to right. Its an easy and effective way of making quite a cool shift in the text but thats just my opinion. Another way is to put the text into Overlay or Softlight and depending on where you put it it could look quite good. Then just play with the opacity and fill. = ) hope i've been of some use.

Really like the render placement and the colours mate. Yea, the text isn't amazing and I think you could put some more detail in the far sides. I'd give it a 7/10
    - LATEST -

Favourite (y)

People from Yorkshire are very proud of their underachievement. You see these old fellas in the pub going: 'I've had a great life, me. Gone nowhere. Done f*** all. Aye.'

I actually like the simplicity of it all. The detail on the gun/hand is a bit off-putting though. And yeah, totally needs a light source.