» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new sig

Default new sig

ugh been gone for awhile, first sig in weeks, damn computer crashed on me haha

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

I like the text in this, even if it's off in the corner. I think you could blend the stock more, especially since the lighting is so different compared to to the renders around him.

There are two focals in the sig, and the second focal is too noticeable. The text isn't bad but it is too far away in the corner, thus it carries the attention away from the main focal. There seems to be something covering the face of the main focal, no? Get rid of it.

An okay sig overall, and I like the concept, but just wasn't brought out.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^

ok cool thx for the cnc

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

awesome work what can isay, the ligh is rly nice, the idea is unique, text rlly nice, tho its on side, but it fits there GJ

^thx, ill keep them commin lol

eXx

Tbh I hate giving bad cnc but i think this is the worst i've seen from you, It just seems you've cut a stock, added a couple c4d's and text and thats it, sorry mate but it's not working for me, maybe clean it up a bit and add more content?

well tbh i didnt really put much thought into this sig, it might have took an hour, it was just somethin to get back into it haha

eXx

as i said i hate giving bad cnc but it just seems as if, like you said you didnt put thought into it thats all

no worries, i only like to hear your true feelings about my artwork, it only makes me better and im sure u feel the same

eXx