> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sig

tried to accomplish the look of 4 different paintings on a wall like in an art gallery

It's an interesting idea.. pretty original, actually. I just don't think the white background is a good idea..unless it was suppose to be a gif. That would look pretty sweet, to have it as a gif so the forum is actually the "wall". Sweet brushing and the font is awesome.

yea, you should take off the drop shadows and make it a .png or somtehing
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

make some grungy type frames for em, frames made out of bones.... muahahaa...

damn nice idea, and nice images mate.... Its not a white background on mine, it actualy looks transparent, not sure why considering its a jpeg. not 100% certain about the shadow, i would have lowered the distance. but other than that i reckon its a brillant job mate.

actually, metal, he paintbucketed the bg with the color of the forum, i'm guessing by using the eyedropper. (you can tell if you view the jpeg on its own page) anyways, it's a nice method only problem is you can't use the sig anywhere else. but good concept, and i like the drop shadow. don't get rid of it.

Try making an outline for the whole image maybe? might give it more of the art wall kinda look. !? jus a thought

Originally posted by B][G K@May 6 2005, 05:51 AM
    actually, metal, he paintbucketed the bg with the color of the forum, i'm guessing by using the eyedropper. (you can tell if you view the jpeg on its own page) anyways, it's a nice method only problem is you can't use the sig anywhere else. but good concept, and i like the drop shadow. don't get rid of it.
    [snapback]46972[/snapback]
    BGK, you know any other, better way to deal with this? transparancy issues got me worked up once before...

nice works, I sure like the grunge feel it has.

hmm nice dont it look like "gothic" style very nice

nice idea about the background paint bucket,,,, i allways use that lol,,, i really hate it when a forum has two background colors,,, like one in each post you know,,, but this one isn't so thats good :P