> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Bella Sig

Default Bella Sig

Was bored tonight and was looking at a website that previews upcoming films and saw this stock for New Moon. Thought i would try a simple sig. Not my best but definitely not my worst. Thoughts? C&C please!

i feel as though the bg isnt done...its needs...like a c4d or something..the bg just seems too bland for me...i think u should keep goin with this sig and show me another result

i like the blending of the render though...its simple it seems, but it worked for me

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

thanks for the feedback. I will try to upload a new version as soon as possible. Won't be till tomorrow though

here's not enough going on to compliment Bella in the sig. The background looks alright, but it's not coming forward to meet her in the right way.
    Might be an idea to just check out other's sigs and see at how they can connect the two elements.
    If you need a hand, there is always the Signature Tutorials section that you can look at for ideas: [Link]

Blending is OK, the background could use a bit of work... seems a little plain.
    Also use a little more blending on the render... it seems to just stop at some points.
    But keep workin at it you'll get it.
    ...::Favorite::...

...::SOTW 180 Entry::...

"Even the smallest of things can make the biggest difference."

DeviantART: DiabloUNDERWRLD
    Art Blog: Click Here

thats pretty : but its way to empty , like render and background, maybe try add some c4d's or something?