Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Iceman/Chunli

Default Iceman/Chunli

Ok two new sigs

CnC Plox

The render in the fist is very choppy. Also the black BG doesn't do it justice, try throw some more stuff in there like random shapes on different contrast levels to each other, spice it up. Also I'd remove the text as it isn't working.

Second is ok, effects aren't bad but you've tried to be clever with the text, and it hasn't worked. Sorry not feeling it, the rest is ok though. Try mix up the effects, think of new stuff.
    Keep it up

Oh thanks.
    Im new to this.
    I made both tags just now.
    I got PS like 40 minutes ago.

hmm. Not bad. Though i do have a few crits.
    First tag: I like the black and white, it goes well with he contrast, though i would like to see a colored version. The first thing i notice is the colored text. NOOOO. This is a black and white tag, if you make your text colored your making your text the focal. The lady is the focal. Change it to white if your gonna go with black and white. Good useage of default fonts though works well and looks nice.

Secondly c4ds. Not bad though they seem to be a bit everywhere. Take the c4d's and deleted pieces that arent necessary. From there i encourage you to work on the BG a bit. Maybe do some smudgign back there or something to give the tag a bit more depth.

The blending on this tag is decent. but i'd like to see those c4d's overlap the princess more. Also that white outline of the princess looks really pixally and is very distracting. I'd say drop it and then work mor eon your blending.
    Overall not a bad tag though. Good c4d work.
    Oh yeah and great compo glad to see your following the rule of thirds.

Second tag.
    Nice blue. Works well with the red of his glasses, keeps it from being monotone. Text is nice though i dont like the clipping masks\blending optioins, and i dont like it being verticle either, at this point its a bit distracting. The blending on this tad is great. but why is your renders chin being cut off by the bottom! ZOMG, the render has no chin!!!! Srsly though next time place your tag so he's small enough to fit into the frame like you did wiht your princess one.

Better BG in this tag, much better. Overall nice dude.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Thanks mayne.
    I'll look at some tuts to get much better

Yeah. Like they said just too random at the moment and try and work on your placement.

Since i cant make another topic
    Heres my newest one

This one isn't too bad, but it doesn't really look like much to be honest. A render with a C4D background with some text. Coloured text on a black and white tag doesn't go, the render is also very choppy. (Where did you get it from?) I think it needs work but you'll get there.

This ones a lot better. Text blends well, the colour scheme is pretty good although it's a tad monotone, the render needs to be bought out more because it's a bit too blended in with the effects in the background. The effects aren't bad but a bit too chaotic so I'd tone down those a bit. Overall, it's your best on this page.

This one needs a lot of work. Firstly, the render is strectched; when re-sizing renders always drag from the corner holding the Shift key. Then there's the background, it doesn't work with the render at all and the render is very dark, did you use the burn tool? The text in the corner doesn't work but text is one of the hardest things to do.

Keep trying, you'll get there soon enough!