No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

On may 12th MTV will unveil m!crosofts new monster. I've seen a few pics on IGN.com. Check them out.

Here's a direct link to the article http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/608/608394p1.html

I think the new system design looks amazing. I really hope those are accurate images.
    Resident father figure.

ya never know till its released I'm hoping for WiFi, wireless and bluetooth options, but i wont hold my breath. Would be nice to get rid of most of the cords!

From the pictures and what ign has heard so far, it looks like it's going to be IR controllers. Which will be cool, but I think I would have preffered something radio, so I could put the xbox in a drawer or something and still play.
    Resident father figure.

Wow! that design looks sweet!!!! I've been a fan of the BoX since it came out..so I will definately get this! thanks for this post..

IR? what a pain... some idiot walks in front of you and you die... interference from other controls (eg, adjusting the volume on your tv) and you die...

sigh... why couldn't they do bluetooth or rf? sigh... builtin 802.11x would have been nice, at the very least b, but g would have been great.

yeah. a nice high frequency rf would have been nice. it's not like you're going to need a whole lot of range. but it could get messy depending on where you live and what kind of electronics you have around your house.
    Resident father figure.

yes true, and then you have the problem of different rf requirements for each country the gear is sold in. bluetooth would have mitigated this, but its still a problem as each country has different laws on this stuff...

i spose for a cheap device like a consol, rf and/or bluetooth just added too much cost to it

saw some pics this morning that are reported to be what the xbox looks like. it was quite small and all white?!?!