» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012

Default 2012

What do you think about all the 2012 predictions? You know, the Mayan civilization stuff, the pole shift, the supposedly stray planet, some sort of exact alignment to the center of the galaxy, etc, etc...?

Okay, now for why I really started this thread.... What do you think about the apocalyptic movie coming out in November that has something to do with 2012 type end of the world predictions?

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCCd8MCcZY

It's made by the same person who directed Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow. I liked both of those movies, so I'm looking forward to seeing this one as well.

GFXVoid.com Publisher & Network Admin

Trailer looks AWESOME
    but i think its bunch of nonsence about 2012. If we die.. then we die , there is nothing we can do there anyways!

Its like the chinese predicting the end is coming... over and over.. Im more of a realist in certain ways.. When it happens it happens.. i live one day at a time.. I know about the present facts.. i feel sorry for young children coming into this world and prolly will end up worse then what were in now.. As far as the end of days or the world for that matter. Bring it on when it comes ill be waiting..

yeah but how do we die? from natural causes of diseases? let's see what the movie is going to show us... most likely it's the earth getting f* up and we all get destroyed.

Doesnt matter how we die.. All that matters is that life on this planet will cease to exist. No matter what we do to make changes.. Its like dying into the nothing. Were wiped from existence no memory no spirits. Its like god erasing the HD and starting over once again...

I think the 2012 doomsday stuff is a load of rubbish. People have predicted doomsday for centuries now; why should this one be any different from the last ones.
    The film; not really in to the Earth being destroyed films. :/

I don't really believe in all the Mayan civilization stuff and their calendar or whatever, but it really fascinates me. Just like UFOs, I read up on everything I can.

I hope they do a special on the Discovery channel soon.

As for the movie, I don't think I'll be seeing it. The Day After Tomorrow was pretty good, but did anyone see 10,000 B.C.? This director lost my respect after that movie.

|Clicky > Forum Rules|

i cant wait for december 13th 2012, im gonna be laughing at some of those ppl that think this is for real

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

Quote Originally Posted by Phayze View Post
    As for the movie, I don't think I'll be seeing it. The Day After Tomorrow was pretty good, but did anyone see 10,000 B.C.? This director lost my respect after that movie.
    I watched 10,000 B.C. on video. It was alright, but nothing like Independence Day or The Day After Tomorrow.

GFXVoid.com Publisher & Network Admin

My turn to rant!
    alot of people are thinking that the worlds going to end on 2012,let me put your mind at rest,ITS NOT.before the mayans used the long count calendar,they used the 52 yr old calendar,so it ran out of years and then they switched over to the calendar that we use today.So that kinda explains it,the mayans just went over to a new calendar.If they'd still be alive then they would prolly go over to a new one.
    what else...O yeah!there was that Y2K thingy,2003 and many more
    But we have an Ace in our sleves,Technology!we build massive weapons and other gizmos to prevent this,like a meteor fall.
    About a meteor,Scientists have found the last "killer asteroid" mutch like the one that wiped out the dinasores,and they found out its destination to earth or NEAR earth is 2020,so no meteor will kill us