> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Second sig in a while

Done following Ratchet's Tutorial on Assassins Creed
    I tried taking some advice and trying with text, I tried ratchet's idea and I kinda like it.

Quick Question, My brush/Eraser tool is no longer a full circle, its only like a half moon shape, but in the top left.
    I tried taking a screen Shot but it wont let me take on of it. This is only for sizes 100+ The bigger the size the less of the circle shows.. This is really pissing me off because I cant see what I am working with.
    Last edited by Vital; 08-15-2009 at 06:54 PM.
    Newest

Nice sig. Not sure about the curved border though.
    You've done well with the colours and C4D effects.

The Eraser Brush could be the chosen brush that you have. I'm assuming you have Photoshop, but if you select the brush, there should be some settings. to change it.
    Have a look at this tut I made a while ago: [Link]
    There is a section down the bottom that explains how to access different brushes.

Well I looked at your tutorial but it dosent explain what my cursor looks like. It looks like "(" but smaller. Not like its supposed to be "O" .
    Newest

Looks super! Apart from one thing bothering me which is the light source, there is a large explosion on her right shoulder but there is a shadow across her whole left cheek?

Quote Originally Posted by implement View Post
    Looks super! Apart from one thing bothering me which is the light source, there is a large explosion on her right shoulder but there is a shadow across her whole left cheek?
    That was really a lightning ball or something. I figured why change the light source when its done perfectly there.

Newest

thing is the light choice color u have chosen doesnt quite match the lighting on her. the blue light on her face was from the blue energyball, if ya want to fix this either change the color of the lighting to a slightly more blue hue or change the lighting on her face to a more natural color, otherwise the physics are kinda off o.o

the sig overall is really hot man, im diggin this chick : >

Looks great for FX and blending.. The focal could be shown a bit more.. But very nice effort...

too blurry . try to sharpen then erased unwanted parts except on the areas of your focal.
    and i notice that your lightning placement was in wrong direction. IMO
    and also try to darken some areas.
    KIU

AFROckers | LookAtMe
    my
    :Deviantart | KillMyBrute
    [marunong kabang mag-tagalog?]