> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

first attempt at something 3d
    wutcha think?

omg,thats nice i only dot like the text reflection but GJ!

dude thats friggin awesome man. GREAT JOB. yea the reflection up at top kinda needs to be toned down a bit as it does send of somewhat of a eye piercing glare but man AWESOME job. oh and i like ur current sig aswell.

Awsome dude!
    I really love the render, it's perfect!
    You should delete that relfection and try to make your text better.
    Really nice done! 8.9

And if I were you, I should put that res sig in my signature
    • meh,don'tlikesigs

It's ok. But seriously guys, pefect?!?!?!? It's a freaking sphere with a matrix extrude on it. Damn. . .this is why i think that i may be outgrowing this forum. People are getting 10/10's for crappy work, no offense guys but it's true. I really think that the expectations of this forum are lowering and as such it is not the healthiest graphics community. Don't get me wrong, i love the community here and the people are awesome, its just that idk if it's good for new people to use because this forum supports doing sigs and gives good ratings. Even my expectations have been lowered and i have found myself giving good ratings on crappy work . It is a very nice sig, and i like that you are getting into C4D which is an awesome program, but keep on checking out tutorials man. Learn about splines and swoop nurbs and stuff. Keep experimenting.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

I dont 100% agree with Illegalx17, But I do see where he's coming from. That sig is a very nice peice of art, but defiantly not a 10/10. Plus I havent had time to buy/get C4d so I cant really comment on how good the render is, But I have seen better renders.
    It also appears that even though those are nice sigs that you could'nt have spent more then 15 minutes, of actual time spent, working on each of them.
    I think that you need to fix the top part of the reflection in the first one. Also the render in the first one is sort of grainy.
    No comment on the latter as Im sure that you have received several comments, suggestions on that one, and as that was not the main focus of this post.
    Im not trying to get you down.

Overall
    -----

First one : 7.3 / 10
    --
    Second : 7.5 / 10

Killer out

thats great man, especially for 1st time, just the top light thing is a bit out of place and doesnt blend enough, it just stops straight away and bland the circle thing just a tiny bit more and the text thing is kinda weird but nice try, just fix it up a bit and it'll be a success: 7.5/10