» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Requesting a Sig [DrkNinja]

I dunno if this is were it should go but I am posting a request for two signature banners.

The first is for my GunZ acct. where I would like it to show my IGN which is DrkNinja, and my clan NinjutZu.

The Second is jus a signature banner for all my forum accts, as well as my myspace. I would like it to jus include DrkNinja somewhere,

All of the signature banners I have seen have never quite fit my title so I hope someone can help meh.

at this forum we really dont do requests man you need to download photoshop or GIMP and start makin your own

With our help : D

Quote Originally Posted by UnDeRoAtH View Post
    at this forum we really dont do requests man you need to download photoshop or GIMP and start makin your own
    That's not always true. There are some people, like myself, that have done request for people before.
    What does become an issue is if you are new and whether the member is using the request as a way to steal and RIP a sig.

As for my request, I do choose what I want to do, so I won't be doing this one.

We often don't do requests here at the Void as we here to help you learn Graphic Design.

If your lucky, someone may complete your request but as Nutter said it might become an issue of new people coming to the Void, asking for a request then leaving, ripping the signature etc.

The best thing to do is send someone a personal message, someone you want that you feel would complete your request more successfully. If that makes sense. >.<

If you have any concerns, please feel free to send Nutter or I a personal message.