> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Lin's big tag.

Exclamation Lin's big tag.

Really big signature i made i'm sorry im crazy on really big Border,+black, i just Love it, sorry if someone doesn't like it, its just something i really like. Well guys CnC i know this isn't perfect, i was just trying make something like i always do but add little bit of something other, so i added this strange dots, and im starting to Love them really much,
    thanks for reading XD.

[P.s please if you dont like my work,my style, read rules about normal critique, before posting you'r opinion|
    Thanks!

1.soft brushes need to go
    2. border needs to go
    3. text doesnt look good
    4. that arrow is bothering me

i guess the c4ds are a little better but i dont like the way you use them
    you should use c4ds for effects but it look kind of ok i guess...

And just because you love something doesnt make it good if u want cnc saying you love it doesnt make it any better
    if you want to improve stop doing stuff you love so much or just dont say cnc

i make my sigs for me :P and i post stuff i only like .
    I Love my style,
    I ask for CnC so people can tell me how to improve things, like "there is to much soft brushes, you could take some off and it will look much better"
    I know Shane u dont like me, or my works, thats why i added last line about normal critique.
    Dude just relax on telling my work is bad , i don't touch you, stop touching me? ok?

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

I agree with shane, on the brushes and the boarder. The brushes are just killing it and the boarder is way to thik. Also linda try and make the c4d's flow with the render you see how her hair is blowing in the wind try and make it so the c4ds flow with it. Also the lighting is off a little more it to the right a little and it would be perfect. The text stands out to much, also the colors dont really flow together witht the pinks and blue on a darker color bg and over darker color theme. Also you need to blend the c4d's in other wise they are makin your focal point weaker and standout less. The depth is better on this sig. Overall its not bad you ust need to change some things

i love it ^^ the border just kills it imo, since u wanted a CnC i say that, love the overall sig Don't like the arrow and text, but that will become better the more experience u get in ur Gfx time Gj keep it up

hmm well i like the colour idea u got goin on here, but the brushes r too, hmm idk, i think they need to be more spread out, maybe use a bigger soft brush, and lower the opacity on them to make a coloring effect for the overall picture

also with the c4ds, try using them to work on the depth of the sig

as for this bullshit, srsly, theres gonna be bad cnc...it happens to every1, i honestly would just not argue about it...the fact of the matter is that its just other ppls opinion, u cant change it lol

and i understand u like your style, and i think it has great potential itself, which is a good thing, however even as u said u need tips to improve, let the ppl say their opinion and use all of it to your advantage, it will make you a better artist

i say keep goin with it, again u have great potential, but i believe your a little closed minded, just fool around with your sigs more(especially your c4ds), eventually your gonna get something thats inspirational!

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

thank guys for CnC just this is my last sig on void im posting for Cnc :P

Shane :P get lost, you and your bad mouth is siting on my nervs, dude chill,ur just getting urself in problems.

Closed as Linda requested.