Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by gielke10 View Post
    yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please don't post useless and un-helpful posts like this. Actually contribute to the original post, expand on your thoughts and what sort of things you want in this pack; this post is classed as spam.

Someone should start collecting all the materials and resources if this is going to work? I guess I can do that. You can either gmail it to me or gmail the links to me.

Use flashadvocate@gmail.com. Make sure you mark the subject "Void Art Pack". We can go through all the stuff once everyone has finished submitting.

Solaris you aren't even a moderator yet you're trying to take control of something you have no part in. You directly told them to use something there...

Mark, he's offering to help, why do you feel the need to bring him down? So what if he isn't a moderator - doesn't mean he cannot help out.
    Thanks Solaris for the offer, this is already being sorted though. Your more than welcome to throw some HTML tutorials and stuff though! Don 't forget you have the School that you need to concentrate on for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkPancake View Post
    Solaris you aren't even a moderator yet you're trying to take control of something you have no part in. You directly told them to use something there...
    It's called initiative mark. I'm sorry if it offends you, but I promise it's nothing bad. You should look into it. It's a very valuable leadership skill in the workforce.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post

Thanks Solaris for the offer, this is already being sorted though. Your more than welcome to throw some HTML tutorials and stuff though! Don 't forget you have the School that you need to concentrate on for now.
    Okay, I wasn't sure if someone had already thought about it since nothing was said in this thread. @ the school, evidently no one is interested in putting in effort towards the project, so I see no reason to continue it. The web design course is a prime example. I grant merit where merit is due. 700 views in a thread with 5 unique replies, clearly the merit is due elsewhere.
    Last edited by Chris; 09-09-2009 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks for the offer, man. That was a nice gesture.

But who's going to be taking up everything for the pack?

|Clicky > Forum Rules|

The offer still stands if it's needed. :P

I can whack it all into a .zip file if all the files get sent to me through personal message unless Solaris has a better offer than that.
    But I that's no problem for me to do it.

@Solaris: I wanted that School too. I thought it was a brilliant idea. What is it that actually needs to be dealt with?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    I can whack it all into a .zip file if all the files get sent to me through personal message unless Solaris has a better offer than that.
    But I that's no problem for me to do it.
    Well it doesn't matter to me either way. Like I said before, we definitely need to investigate seeing if John can host the completed file once it's done. I would probably go as far as developing a file structure for all the resources, and making it into an actual installer (so we can make it nice and pretty with installer images and what not). But the collecting can be done by either you or me. I suggested gmail because some of the resources might be bigger, and gmail is great for bigger files.

To build on the installer idea, why not make an AIO for the resources? A flash built application that navigates all the files and everything can be a click away? Just an idea...

@Solaris: I wanted that School too. I thought it was a brilliant idea. What is it that actually needs to be dealt with?
    It needs interest. Alot of people posted that they wanted to help out and come to the lessons, but when it came time for one of my lessons to get scheduled, noone posted back, and the ones that did post didn't even show up. It needs interest.