> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New stuff;

Default New stuff;

Can't do any GFX for a while because of school and I'm having a break for a while so I get can get settled into the new year, it's gonna be really hectic this year. Anyway, these are my newest works.

From a tutorial on SigTutorials, was interested in the fact it was all defaults, so decided to give it a go. Learned a lot of new stuff on this one.

Was going through a really rough patch with my works, so, took a new approach, and it turned out pretty decent in my opinion.

Wanted to do a signature using just defaults, no C4D's, and only one smudge layer and no custom brushes or custom textures. Used mostly motion blurs and brushes.

Comments, Criticism and any tips you have that will help me are greatly appreciated.

Ah,first signature is soo tiny xD I think the guy that made this tutorial will be happy from the outcome that you made
    About the second sig,my guess is that if you could just add some sharpen only on c4d the work would be great!
    Third signature looks pretty simple,put the frame and make the letters beside render more visible so everyone can read it :P
    Nice job done,it looks like you put a lot of effort into this.

try making the bg on the ironman tag a little bit darker. that would make ironman stand out more. nice job

Quote Originally Posted by Jaszo View Post
    Ah,first signature is soo tiny xD I think the guy that made this tutorial will be happy from the outcome that you made
    About the second sig,my guess is that if you could just add some sharpen only on c4d the work would be great!
    Third signature looks pretty simple,put the frame and make the letters beside render more visible so everyone can read it :P
    Nice job done,it looks like you put a lot of effort into this.
    # Signature 1
    Yeah, the guy in the tutorial said that they were dimensions he used, and since I wanted to expand my concepts, I decided to take the same dimensions. And thanks for the compliment.

# Signature 2
    I didn't use any C4D's on this one, but I'm guessing that you are referring to the fire effects I have on it. If you are, I believe that will be a really good idea. Thanks.

# Signature 3
    This one was more trial and error, I just wanted to see what would work, and yeah, it does look simple, you'll be surprised how structured it was though. About 7 gradient maps, a few brightness and contrasts, just to get the feeling and the coloring spot on. And yeah, I like that idea for the text, I just wanted some text on there so it wouldn't get ripped on this other site, but some work, and it could become a big strength on that signature. Thank you, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by prj.sober View Post
    try making the bg on the ironman tag a little bit darker. that would make ironman stand out more. nice job
    Thanks for the idea, I'll look into darkening the background, and maybe some blurred lighting to bring out the focal more. And thank you for the compliment.