> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: number 4 and 5

Default number 4 and 5

Didn't look at the tutorials yet. But I don't know what to do with these. Any ideas please?
    This one I just tried a bunch of those different settings for layers, but I don't know what to do for the background.

Me and my smudging. =)

top one: the colours look... ewish xD sorry! (i hate being mean :'(...) there needs to be a background on the first one, desperately. right now it looks kindof like he's just floating in the middle of a black hole.

the second one: it looks great so far, especially the text (ok i SUCK at text, cause i use photoshop 6.0 and only 5 fonts work... so take what i'm about to say with a grain of salt, and use your judgement) i think if you moved it to the right more, it would blend a little better, or maybe try putting it over the dude's stick thingy with an overlay or something. idk. you need to connect the background with the foreground right now for this one. it looks like you might have just taken a picture of a frame in a movie and called it your own (in that regard, it looks great, and professional if it were to be in a movie xD)

mainly your problem is connection between the foreground and background. try messing with some c4ds and stuff, theyre hard to work with sometimes, but once you figure them out, you're golden :P

ps: these are both WAY better than my few attempts to do a sig with renders (crap i just realized i've been calling renders PSDs.... i'm a dumb4$$... ANYWAYS) and stuffs, so yours look way better than mine.... xD

haha yeah. i know the first one is boring. i didn't know what type of c4d to use. yeah, i talked to my friend who use to do a few signatures and she just told me about it. so i'm going to give it a shot. i'm going to leave those and maybe redo some of them or something. thanks =)
    Sparked